Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

In Photos: Trenton, Ontario.

This past week, Mark and I were sent on our house hunting trip to our next home in Trenton, Ontario!
I will be honest, I did not want to move to Ontario. I like where we live in Manitoba. I could see us starting our family out here, growing here, and bringing our children up watching the Brandon Wheat Kings (Go Wheaties Go!). But, many of you military families know, you are never in one spot too long. 
And thus, here we are.
Off to a new place, with new things, new people, and new adventures!

While we were there, I snapped a few pics of the area (when I thought to pull out my camera) and I think that they truly speak for this place. Trenton has it's not so pretty spots - like with any town - but it's beautiful spots... boy, are they beautiful!
Anywho, I will stop blabbering and let the photos speak for themselves!
If you ever find yourself in Southern Ontario, make sure to take a trip to the Quinte West area. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

Happy Tuesday!














2 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing! Sounds like you guys had such a great time :) I've always wanted to travel somewhere, so I've definitely put this place on my bucket list!!

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kyia! It is definitely worth a visit! A great spot if you want to get out of the city life but not enter full-on country life. haha! :)

      Delete