Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

This Girl C.

Things, they are a changin'.

Not only with this blog - if you haven't noticed, the name is different! - but with me.
And I am welcoming this change with open arms!
I believe that hitting the quarter of a century mark has truly ignited something down-right radical in me.

My heart, my brain and my soul are all aligned and I am finally ready - better late than never! - to conquer this life that I have been blessed with!
I feel bold!
I feel focused!
I feel balanced.
I am ready to love myself entirely, live my life with purpose, and begin my quest with God to discover who "This Girl C" really is!

So, over the next few months, you may say a lot of changes on this blog and with me!

Please, bare with me :)

<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="6d89cb7cd353669c6041d42c4ef37893"/>
I hope that this day and every day is filled with 
love, 
happiness, 
positive energy, 
and most of all, 
gratitude!


Blessings,
This Girl C.














No comments:

Post a Comment