Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Thanks to be God.

And just like that, we are into the third month of 2016.
February was a month full of faith.
I grew even closer to God by reading His incredible story, praying each day and realizing what He has blessed me with in my 24 years of life. It is so incredible to feel loved by Him and to finally start loving Him as much in return. 

Each day is brighter, my heart is fuller, and I am over-joyed in every moment I am alive!
I have never looked forward to the month of March - it's in the way of my birthday month, April - but this year is different. 
I now look at March as 31 more days that I get to grow my relationship with the Lord. 
To discover more about Him and about myself!

What is something that you are looking forward to this March?

*Mind the chipped nails*

"He gives exactly what you need when you need it. 
Daily bread, not a lifetime's worth. Today's portion, not tomorrow's. 
Thanks to be God."

- Lore Wilbert -

No comments:

Post a Comment