Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Many Firsts.

Christmas this year is going to be something new for us.
It will be our first Christmas not on the East coast and not with our families.

Another first for us was getting a fake tree. I grew up near a mini-forest of sorts. Every Christmas, my Dad, my brother Hudson, our dogs and I would find the Woodworth Christmas tree for that year. It is a tradition I will cherish forever and hope to continue once we live somewhere that we can just cut our own tree (and not have to pay for it!)
Our tree this year is a tiny 4-footer but we love it! It is simple and on-sale ;)

It is definitely going to be weird come Christmas Eve and Christmas morning but we are going to make the best of it here in Manitoba with our three furry munchkins and each other :)

Happy Holidays to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment