Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

It's been a slice!

Can we just take a moment to realize that in mere hours it will be 2016! 
2015 has left the building (almost)!
Since this year is coming to an end, I thought that I would share some of the wisdom that I have accumulated throughout 2015.

1. Be patient.

2. Be thankful for today and everyday. 

3. Live life colourfully. 

4. It is okay for things to not go as you plan.

5. Love more and be grateful. 

6. Stay curious. 

7. Stop planning and just do.

8. Never stop trying.

9. Think outside the lines.

10. You are weird. That is that.


2015 has been grand but I am excited to see what new and exciting things 2016 will bring! 

I hope that every one of you reading this have the most amazing year!
Happy New Year, All!






No comments:

Post a Comment