Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Choose.

This morning, I chose to hit the mat at 6am. The sun had not even opened it's eyes by this point but I was ready to start my day strong. I am doing the RISE challenge with Adriene Mishler (Yoga with Adriene on YouTube) and at first I told myself that there is no way I am going to be ready to kick it into high gear at 6 in the morning. 
But this morning, I was determined.
I was determined to choose.
To choose to give my body what it needs.
To choose to strengthen my mind.
To choose to set my soul run wild and free.
To choose to be great.
To choose to be grateful for the body, mind, and soul that God has blessed me with.
To choose to love myself and all others.
To choose.

You have the choice to be great, to be strong, to be happy.
Choose to find what feels good!

Take care, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment