Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

I can.

I got this mantra from one of my absolute favourite people on the internet, Adriene Mishler (Yoga with Adriene on YouTube).
She shares this mantra in the beginning of RISE Day 7. As I was pushing myself to keep going through the practice, wanting to give up every two minutes, I could Adriene say these words.
I can.
I will.
I choose.
I love.
I thrive.
I create.
I enjoy.
They gave me that energetic lift that I needed to make it through this morning, this day, with a smile on my face and an open mind.
All of us have those days where it seems like life is holding you down and you just cannot get up. This mantra is great for those days, reminding us to keep going, keep trying and stay bright! 
Life is a grand adventure! Take it by the wheel, by the handles (or by whatever sort of transportation you prefer) and go! Choose the path that will bring balance to your heart and you mind. Choose to be happy, friends!

Take care.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment