Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

A&D.

This past week, I had the wonderful opportunity to take photos for my friend, Anna! 

We waited until later in the evening to go out since this day was a scorcher! (40 degrees celcius!)

It was still in the 30s when we got started (around 7pm..) but it was worth the heat to have this opportunity. This is my first ever shoot and I was pretty nervous since I don't have much experience and my equipment could be better, but I loved every minute of it! 

Anna and Dustin were so much fun to shoot and with every photo I took of them, I could really feel the love through the lens. They took me off-roading to some of the hidden treasures of Western Manitoba. One of those spots being a wildlife reserve where two rivers (Assiniboine and Souris) come together and this is actually where they had their first kiss! Pretty symbolic and romantic, huh?

I loved shooting Anna because she is the definition of a 'country girl'. She lives and breathes this Prairie air and she shared some pretty lovely and touching stories with me. She also let me meet her two horses who were just a delight to be around!

T'was an awesome time and I hope to get many more chances to go out and capture the stories of many others out there :)










No comments:

Post a Comment