Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

As long as the song lasts.

June 1st. My favourite day of the year.

Not only is it marking the half-way point of the year but it is also the day that I said 'I do' to my best friend.
Two years have flown by and it still feels like we are dating. The butterflies never go away and I have a permanent smile on my face (which causes some discomfort but I'm cool with it)!
God really made the perfect match for me and I thank Him every day for bringing Mark into my life. We may have met at a bar but love blooms in strange places (and it makes for a silly story).

To many more years of happiness and love!




"When meet the one 
who changes the way
your heart beats,
dance with them to that rhythm
for as long as the song lasts."

- Kirk Diedrich

No comments:

Post a Comment