Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

Painting with Light.

Happy Friday, C-Goers!
It's May 1st, can you believe it?! I am sad but also happy to see April pass by because that just means we are one month closer to summer now! 
Yesterday was the first day of my second Photography course and I thought since I am taking some snaps in the class, why not share them with all of you!
Last night we learned how to "paint with light" which was actually pretty cool. I was pretty amazed at how much you can do with light. 
So, here are just a few of my favourite shots from last night :)

For these three photos, my photography teachers ran a flashlight along the guitar and boot.

For these two photos the cameras settings were: ISO - 400
Shutter - 30sec
F8

Settings for the boot were:
ISO - 400
Shutter - 30sec.
F6.3
(This is actually my boot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment