Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Sunday, and Happy Mother's Day, friends!

I am not a mom but I love Mother's Day! You get to see how much each Mother out there is loved by their family. Being showered with gifts, dinner, hugs, and sharing laughs with all of those they have influenced and love. It such a beautiful thing!

Most people say they are the luckiest person to have a mom like theirs or they have the best mom in the world.. well, I am the luckiest girl in the world and I do have the best moms in the world!
Rebecca (my mom) and Carolyn (my mother-in-law) are the biggest inspirations in my life and I would not be the woman I am today without both of them. They mean the world to me and sadly I do not get to spend today with or near either of them but I am sending them all of my love and well wishes!



Both photos are by my incredibly talented sister-in-law, Jess MacDonald!
If you want to see more of her work, you can check out her blog: jessbphotoblog, or her Facebook page: jessbphoto !

No comments:

Post a Comment