Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Goodbye Twenty Three..

Well, today is the day. 
24. 
Wow. 
But, I am actually pretty excited for 24. I am going to make it a year that I will truly miss. 
23 however, didn't fancy it much. I don't like the number 3 that much and it was a year full of adjustments (which I did not like but was also grateful for).
So, to say goodbye to 23, I have made a list of 10 things that I learned during the year.

1. It's okay to act like a kid.

2. You can do anything you want, but you can't do everything you want.

3. It's okay not to know.

4. "Be Charlotte" (Got this from The Happiness Project, which I will be doing a review on soon!)

5. Embrace the crummy moments because there will always be "crummier" ones to come.

6. You are not a hermit, you are a homebody. :)

7. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for.

8. Venturing out can lead to the discovery of hidden treasures.

9. You may have a bigger addiction to Tim Horton's than you think...

10. Life is about the journey.

 Happy Birthday to all of my April babies!

Photo Credit: Mark Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment