Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

A Sunday Well Spent.

Happy Palm Sunday, my friends!

Sunday's are my favourite day of the week! It's my designated day to connect with the Lord, get my thoughts in order, having 2 hour long phone conversations with my mother, and taking er' easy. And, it has "sun" in the name, and I love the sun, haha!

This Sunday, in particular, was a little better than the others. Not only was it Palm Sunday (which I totally forgot until this morning) but it was also the first day that it really felt like Spring. 
The air was clear, the sky was blue and the sun beat down in all of it's warm glory. I truly felt like God was with me today. Walking along the path with my husband, myself and our two dogs. In the middle of our walk I stopped and thought to myself: "This is my life. I am truly blessed". It was such a great feeling and I am the first to admit that I do not show my appreciation to my husband, my family, or God as much as I should. I am so lucky to be where I am, to have what I have and to be who I am. And today really opened my eyes to that.

Do you ever have those moments? 
" A Sunday well spent brings a week of content".
- Unknown

Photo: Our 1 year old, "Noah".



No comments:

Post a Comment